Our Family Club classes follow the award winning Relax Kids programme which brings a unique 7 step approach to mindfulness.
The result – to build a deeper connection between the adult and children taking part by promoting the use of emotional language within the family unit and establishing a greater understanding of children’s feelings and behaviour.
Family Club sessions are available as community classes and one-to-ones and tend to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour. We can also tailor our sessions to meet the needs of a particular family.
- Movement and dance, which allow children to express themselves freely
- Fun games which allow them to interact, share and communicate
- Stretching and breathing exercises, to build self-awareness and restore calm to the nervous system
- Peer massage, encouraging children to interact in a kind way to each other
- Positive affirmations to develop a strong sense of self-worth and confidence
- Relaxations/visualisations, allowing the children to explore their imagination